The Northern Ireland Transport Manager gives you the chance to hear from the Transport Regulation Unit (TRU) as well as hearing in-depth presentations from a panel of expert speakers. The extensive programme will provide you with the latest information and guidance on industry legislation to help you manage the safety and compliance of your operation as well as providing excellent networking opportunities with your industry peers.
With attendance counting towards your CPD requirements, a packed programme and great peer networking opportunities are just a few of the reasons for you to join us.
Reasons to attend:
- Add to your continuous professional development (CPD) by attending a Transport Manager conference supporting your commitment as a transport professional.
- Hear from the Transport Regulation Unit and get to grips with the most critical challenges facing the industry.
- Prepare for legislative updates that are rapidly changing and could affect your business.
- Discover unmissable new networking opportunities by speaking to others who work in this fast-paced industry.
- Learn about future industry trends and prepare for challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
- And much more…
Feedback from previous Transport Manager Conferences:
“A useful, information full conference which opened my eyes to the many pitfalls awaiting a Transport Manager – and supplied both avoidance tools and coping strategies. The speakers were knowledgeable and delivered their message in an interesting and friendly style – they were on our side!”
"Really informative and pleasant venue"
"Excellent sessions, with very good content"
"Very informative and enjoyable, all TM's should attend"
If you are booking multiple team members, please complete a registration form for each of them or call 03717 112222.
Completion of this registration form will be considered as a booking as per our events Terms and Conditions. A member of the Logistics UK team will be in touch with you shortly to take payment.