Through a series of engaging panel discussions, interactive sessions, and informative keynotes from industry-leading experts, the Logistics Finance Forum explores the importance of productivity, efficiency, and cost management for streamlining logistics operations.
Featuring speakers from Evri, Santander, HSBC, John Lewis Partnership, KPMG, Demica and more, the Logistics Finance Forum gives you the insight and information you need to form your business strategy, as well as giving you the opportunity to network with your industry counterparts who face the same challenges that you do.
Places for this event are strictly limited. Please register your interest in attending using the link below.
Although chargeable, this event is one of several available FREE to attend for our Executive Members.
Register your Interest
Conference programme highlights:
- Achieving productivity and efficiency in logistics – Our panel gives an overview of the findings of Logistics UK's new report with Oxford Economics, Logistics: Delivering the solution to the UK's productivity puzzle which highlights key drivers of productivity. Hear about best practice case studies from report contributors, and discuss the start of development of national agendas for transport and logistics productivity.
- Funding and financing decarbonisation: obstacles and opportunities to reaching Net Zero – A discussion about decarbonisation strategies and planning for logistics businesses, including the cost of decarbonisation and procurement, financial instruments and investment programmes, and measuring scope 3 emissions.
- Future outlook: is it worth investing in innovation and the workforce? – Our panel looks at investment in innovation and skills, and its importance for financial growth in the long run, as well as exploring the cost and ROI of innovation and workforce development.
VIEW THE PROGRAMME
- Alan Richardson - Chief Financial Officer, Evri
- Simon Villaneueva - Public Affairs Director, Volvo Trucks
- Charles Blake - Senior Director, Segro
- John Garden - VP Freight & Logistics, Mastercard Enterprise Partnerships, Mastercard
- Francisca Michielsen - Head, Invoice Finance & Asset Based Lending, Santander
- Robert Ross - Partner, KPMG
- Peter Foster - Public Policy Editor, The Financial Times
- Matt Wreford - Chief Executive, Demica
- Ines Sordo - Ethics and Sustainability Specialist, John Lewis Partnership
- Tom Southall - Executive Director, Cold Chain Federation
- Harvey Perkins - Co-founder, HRUX
- Maurice Benisty - Chief Commercial Officer, Demica
OUR SPEAKERS AND PANELLISTS
View our event terms and conditions.