Non-vehicle Operator Membership
Who is this membership for?
Logistics UK Non-vehicle Operator Membership is for organisations that do not own their own vehicles. This may be due to out-sourcing of transport and logistics requirements or maybe you are a supplier or consultant to the industry that are looking for information or networking opportunities.
What benefits will you gain from joining?
The benefits for Non-vehicle operator members are wide ranging depending on your individual requirement. Whether you manage the outsourcing of your transport requirements, are looking for key industry information or want to network amongst key industry players, there are opportunities available through joining Logistics UK. Benefits may include:
Information and Advice
Our position at the forefront of the logistics industry and policy formation ensures we can quickly pass on accurate and up-to-date information and advice via numerous channels such as:
Influence and Representation
Our Councils offer members the opportunity to get actively involved in influencing Logistics UK’s policy agenda. There are Regional and National Councils that cover issues affecting road, rail, sea and the wider supply chain and we have a key presence in the UK and Europe.
Operational and Business Support
Logistics UK members get exclusive savings across a range of our products and services. For Non-vehicle Operator members we also offer sponsorship and advertising opportunities at preferential rates. Additionally, Logistics UK members can access exclusive services including:
- Use of the Logistics UK member logo and vehicle stickers - use our member logo on your stationary and website
- Model Conditions of Carriage and Storage - endorsed by the insurance industry and reflecting the commercial interests of both the carrier and customer
- Fuel Price Information - receive advice from top industry experts and ensure you are saving on fuel purchases
- Vehicle Recovery - operated by the AA, Logistics UK Recovery is a cost effective ‘pay as you go’ vehicle recovery service
- Fuel Card - benefit from extensive cost savings of up to 10p per litre, fixed diesel prices, and peace of mind knowing you are in control of your fleet
- Driver Licence Checking - minimise the hassle and risk associated with checking whether your drivers are safe and legally compliant to operate your vehicles
- Fleet Management Software - provided in partnership with Fleetcheck, lets you move away from spreadsheets or paper-based systems, to make fleet management easy and works for fleets of any size and mix.
Tailor your membership package
Add extra value to your membership with added subscription services.
Are you a branch of an organisation that is already in Logistics UK membership?
Reduce your joining costs by taking our Branch Membership
Do you need more information?
Contact us and we can guide you through the best memberships for your operation.