RX/SeaPort is the digital connection of all actors in the in the logistics chain in Zeebrugge. It allows to create a single connection to exchange data/information between all parties involved, such as logistic companies, terminals, shipping companies and beside this also public bodies like customs and port authorities.
Safety and security declarations for goods entering France (ENS) must be submitted before boarding the ferry at the port of departure in the UK. They must be submitted through the ICS system of the first point of entry in the EU. Access to ICS requires an EDI solution provided by an approved supplier.
- Logistics envelope test app.
- Functional specifications for shipping companies and port for interfaces with the French customs’ applications.
- Safety and security declarations: list of EDI solution providers that are approved by French customs for access to ICS.
Republic of Ireland
For RoRo, Irish Tax and Customs have developed an new application that will support pre-boarding notifications (PBNs). Without a PBN, vehicles will be denied boarding at the UK port of departure. Members are also invited to consult guidance on the pre-requisites to submit safety and security declarations into the Irish ICS system. More information is also available on imports by sea and air.
- Importing goods by ferry – the RoRo service application (presentation by Irish Tax and Customs): access here.
- Importing goods by sea or air into the Republic of Ireland (presentation by Irish Tax and Customs): access here.
- Submitting safety and security declarations into the Irish ICS system: access here.
- Exporting goods to the UK by RoRo, LoLo and air (presentation by Irish Tax and Customs): access here.