With the government committed to achieving Net Zero by 2050, the logistics industry is undergoing profound changes and becoming increasingly complex as we strive for decarbonisation. In recognition of the significance of this transformation, Logistics UK presents Delivering Decarbonisation, an essential conference for senior logistics leaders and decarbonisation experts.
Featuring a series of engaging panel discussions and keynote speeches, the conference brings together industry-leading experts and exteemed representatives from academia to explore the roadmap to Net Zero, delving into plans, initiatives, and ongoing projects that are shaping the decarbonisation journey for businesses.
This conference is designed to equip logistics professionals with the knowledge and information needed to plan your business strategy and ensure future readiness, whilst giving you the opportunity to network with some of the most influential and knowledgeable names in the sector. Engage in discussions at the forefront of the industry, gain valuable insights from peers facing the same challenges as you, and forge partnerships that will shape the future of sustainable logistics.
Join us at Delivering Decarbonisation, where seniority and expertise converge to drive meaningful change.
Places for this event are strictly limited. Please register your interest in attending using the link below.
Although chargeable, this event is one of several available FREE to attend for our Executive Members
Conference programme highlights:
- How best to approach the issue of decarbonisation of HGV operations in the UK?
- Other modes as part of the decarbonisation journey.
- Best practice session: Creating your EV adoption strategy.
- The decarbonising journey of the Port of Dover.
- Practicalities of making full use of the UK's home and on-street charging infrastructure.
- Alternative fuels know how - exploring biofuels and hydrogen.
Conference speakers include:
- Lord Callanan, Minister for Energy Efficiency and Green Finance
- Brian Robinson, Commercial Vehicle & Sustainability Consultant, ZEMO Partnership
- Dee Humphries, Director of Equans EV Solutions
- Russell Fowler, Senior Manager, Decarbonisation of Transport, National Grid
- Malcolm Wilkinson, Head of Connected & Automated Vehicles and Energy, National Highways
- Megan Turner, Environment and Sustainability Manager, Port of Dover
OUR SPEAKERS AND PANELLISTS