Terms and Conditions
All bookings are subject to the following standard Terms & Conditions.
- If you are unable to attend the event, Logistics UK welcomes substitute delegates attending in your place at no extra cost.
- No refunds will be given in respect of any cancellations or non-attendance.
- It may be necessary for reasons beyond our control to alter the advertised content, timing and/or location of the event. Where we alter the time and/or location of the event, Logistics UK will provide you with notice of this, and offer a refund or credit for a future event of your choice within a 12-month period.
- If Logistics UK chooses to cancel an event a full refund will be issued. If, however, an event is cancelled for reasons outside of our control (including, without limitation, to acts of God, floods, lightning, storm, fire, explosion, war, military operations, acts of terrorism or threats of any such acts, any strike action, lock-outs or other industrial action and a pandemic, epidemic or other widespread illness) a refund will not be issued.
- Logistics UK will not be liable for travel, accommodation or other costs and expenses incurred to attend an event whether the event takes place, or we are required to cancel or relocate an event.
- Booking onto a virtual event provides sole and exclusive access only to the individual named on the booking. You cannot share access links or redistribute content to any other individual or company.
Terms & Conditions specific for Logistics UK’s free to attend events:
- If you are unable to attend Logistics UK’s free event, we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no cost. Alternatively, you must notify the Events team at email@example.com at least 10 working days prior to the event date.
- Where notice of cancellation is received less than 10 working days prior to the commencement of the event or not received at all, Logistics UK retains the right to charge you an administration fee of £50 plus VAT to cover administration and catering costs.