Logistics UK's Vans Today returns for 2023! With an unrivalled line-up of speakers, it is an unmissable event to offer you solutions to key operational challenges of van fleets.
Vans Today gives companies the opportunity to discuss operating vans during the cost of living crisis as a one of key topic, updates on electric vehicles, ways to optimise your van operation, van focussed compliance challenges and much more! There will also be an opportunity to ask questions to the Member Advice Centre at the MAC clinic that will be held at the event for operators, please submit your questions to email@example.com.
- Conference Chair: Denise Beedell, Senior Policy Manager, Logistics UK
- Vans Don’t Crash, People Do…
Mark Cartwright, Head of Commercial Vehicle Incident Prevention, National Highways
- Driver Wellbeing:
Paul Johnson, Business Development Manager, The AA
Gill Milner, Head of Risk Management Solutions, Aviva
- A Market on the Move: The Present, and Future, of New Van Registrations:
Will Reeves, Commercial Vehicle & Bus and Coach Section Manager, Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders Ltd (SMMT)
- Case Study: Getting New Electric Vans:
Andy Hill, Commercial Vehicle Manager, Lex Autolease
- Managing through Compliance Challenges:
Dan Crutchington, Senior Transport Advisor, Logistics UK
- Van Security in the Times of a Cost of Living Crisis and Vehicle Shortage:
Laura Moran, Managing Director, TVL
- Navigating the Cost of Business Squeeze with Interconnected Fleet Technology:
Graham Gardner, Corporate Sales Manager, Webfleet UKI
Book now to:
• Gain peace of mind over matters affecting your operation.
• Network with peers and hear from industry leaders.
• Attain expert knowledge to improve your operation's compliance and efficiency.
• Benefit from free MAC clinic.