Van Excellence – Industry Suppliers
This in-company course is based upon the best practice guidelines detailed in the FTA Van Excellence Code. It is designed to provide a wealth of best practice guidance which will assist the staff of businesses supplying vehicle operators.
Who should attend?
- Individuals from businesses supplying LCVs (light commercial vehicles) and/or van related services to operators, such as lease companies or sales professionals
- Individuals engaged in the advising or quoting of van fleets or passenger operations to operators
Benefits of attending
- Increased confidence when having complex discussions with customers relating to towing, driver licensing, drivers’ hours and operator licensing.
- Understand what your customers need to know and be able to offer valuable compliance advice.
- Knowledge about where to find the answers to complex issues or operational challenges.
- EC Whole Vehicle Type Approval (ECWVTA)
- Vehicle/body types
- Definition of terms
- Driver licensing
- Vehicle standards and administration
- Vehicle maintenance
- Securing the load, method of restraint and overloading
- Speed limits
- Towing equipment and digital tachographs
- Operator licensing
- Passenger carrying vans
All delegates will be required to participate in the FTA Certificate of Excellence assessment at the end of the course.
A Logistics UK Certificate of Excellence will be issued to all delegates, valid for a period of 3 years, on successful completion of the multiple-choice assessment.
This course is ONLY available on an in-company basis. For more information please email email@example.com or call 03717 11 22 22.