Updated European Road Transport Guide now available from FTA
Wednesday 27 May 2015
The Freight Transport Association has published the 20th annual edition of its ever popular European Road Transport Guide, providing information and advice for UK-based road transport operators moving goods to Europe and beyond.
The 450-page guide has new sections on Incoterms and Safe Loading, and the main updates include:
- Driving bans and public holiday information;
- Toll updates for selected routes using French and Italian motorways, and key Alpine tunnel tolls;
- Revision of Austrian tolls;
- Revision of all the ferry routes information by FTA’s ferry partner Freightlink Solutions Ltd;
- Major overhauls of the Belgium, Estonia, Netherlands and Switzerland country entries;
- Expansion of the Operations chapter and extra information in the reference section.
Don Armour, FTA’s International Manager and editor of the guide said:
“The European Road Transport Guide has been completely updated with all the information international operators need to successfully negotiate the confusing array of local and national regulations they face when operating in Europe and beyond. The information is as up-to-date and relevant as possible to enable companies and their drivers to avoid problems and keep to their schedules when they are on international journeys.”
Companies in international membership of FTA receive a free copy of the guide as part of their subscription package and they can buy further copies for £35 each, no VAT. The cost for non-international FTA members is £59 a copy and for non-members £79.00, with price reductions for multiple copies. Order online from Shopfta at www.shop.fta.co.uk or call 08717 11 11 11, quoting code 4055.
FTA Press Office