Details of this group are only available to Logistics UK members. To find out more about all Logistics UK councils please visit our Logistics UK Councils information page.
Ryan Allender, Nestle UK
Gillian Scott, John Lewis & Partners
Tony Beadle, TJX Europe
If you are interested in joining British Shippers Council, please contact Membership Support for details.
Hermes House, St John’s Road, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN4 9UZ
Tel: 01892 552220
Wednesday 1 November 2023
Meetings slides for 25 March 2021
Agenda and papers for the meeting of 4 March 2020
- Annex 1: Maritime logistics indicators
- Annex 2: Keeping the UK and the EU trading
- Annex 3: FTA UK-EU Trade Agreement Dashboard (11 Feb 2020)
- Annex 4: FTA UK-EU No-agreement Dashboard (11 Feb 2020)
Terms of Reference
The Logistics UK Shippers Council is comprised of end-customers of freight who buying logistics services. Members are typically retailers, manufacturers and wholesalers. The purpose of Council is to gain member input to ensure that we are aware of the key policy issues for shippers, and raise with government where appropriate.
Standing Agenda items
- Policy and regulatory issues on international and domestic logistics affecting shippers
- The meeting is also an opportunity for members and to share views and intelligence on related topics
Conduct of meetings
The group follows Logistics UK Conduct of Meetings Policy.
Minutes from the meeting held on 30 November 2021
Meeting note from 25 March 2021
Minutes of the meeting held on 9 May 2019
Minutes of the meeting held on 7 February 2019
Minutes of the meeting held on 8 November 2018
Minutes of the meeting held on 5 July 2018
Minutes of the meeting held on 1 February 2018