🕒 Article read time: 2 minutes
Nation’s best van operators named at Logistics UK’s Van Awards
Logistics UK announced the winners of its prestigious Van Awards last week (24 September 2021) at an impressive ceremony at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Birmingham, with entertainment provided by legendary English cricketer, Matthew Hoggard MBE.
Supported by Logistics UK’s Van Excellence Scheme and the Van Gold Partners – The AA, Bott Ltd, Brigade Electronics, Hertz UK Ltd, Lex Autolease, Quartix, and TVL – the awards celebrate the operators that have made a significant contribution to the industry over the past 12 months.
“Throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, van operators and drivers have played a vital role in supporting the nation,” said Kevin Green, Marketing & Communications Director, Logistics UK, “I am so pleased to have this opportunity to recognise and reward their outstanding dedication, expertise, and care. With an incredibly high standard of entrants to this year’s awards all of those shortlisted should be proud of their achievement. The winners can be sure they truly are the ‘best of the best’ in the industry; the businesses placing excellence, efficiency and safety at the heart of their operations.”
The winners of the Van Awards 2021 are:
- Best Pandemic Response, sponsored by Quartix: Menzies Distribution
- SME Van Operator of the Year, sponsored by TVL: Chamberlain Doors
- Winning at Wellbeing, sponsored by Bott: Aspire Defence Services Ltd
- Diversity and Inclusion Award, sponsored by Hertz: J Murphy & Sons Ltd
- Keeping your Show on the Road, sponsored by AA: Yodel
- Most Innovative Van Operator of the Year, sponsored by Brigade Electronics: Stagefreight Ltd
- Sustainable Van Operator of the Year, sponsored by Lex Autolease: Menzies Distribution
- Van Safety and Compliance Award, sponsored by Logistics UK: J Murphy & Sons Ltd
All the winners of the Van Awards will be automatically shortlisted for the Van Operator of the Year category at Logistics UK’s Logistics Awards 2021, taking place on 9 December 2021 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London.
Published On: 30/09/2021 16:00:05