🕒 Article read time: 2 minutes
One day remaining to enter Van Awards
There is just one day remaining to enter Logistics UK’s popular Van Awards competition.
The deadline, which was extended by two weeks owing to popular demand, is 5pm tomorrow (Friday 29 July 2022).
Celebrating the van operators which have made a significant contribution to the industry throughout the past 12 months, the awards ceremony will be held at the Hyatt Regency in Birmingham on Friday 16 September 2022, with entertainment from top Irish comic Keith Farnan.
Supported by Van Gold Partners: The AA, Bott Ltd, Brigade Electronics, Lex Autolease, Quartix, TVL and WTW, nominations are open in the following categories:
- Hero of the Year, sponsored by WTW
- SME Van Operator of the Year, sponsored by TVL
- Winning at Wellbeing, sponsored by Bott
- Diversity and Inclusion Award, sponsored by Logistics UK
- Keeping your Show on the Road, sponsored by The AA
- Using technology for good, sponsored by Brigade Electronics
- Sustainable Van Operator of the Year, sponsored by Lex Autolease
- Van Safety and Compliance Award, sponsored by Quartix
All winners of the Van Awards will be shortlisted for the Van Operator of the Year category at Logistics UK’s Logistics Awards 2022, which will be taking place on 8 December 2022 at the Park Plaza Westminster Bridge in London.
“The Van Awards 2022 will be a time for recognition and celebration,” said David Wells, Chief Executive, Logistics UK, “Logistics UK is proud to be celebrating the dedication of those working in this vital and fast-growing part of the logistics sector.”
Published On: 28/07/2022 16:00:42