This Logistics UK online course is designed for transport professionals who would like refresher training on key operational areas within the CPC syllabus, incorporating any recent changes to legislation.
Logistics UK’s e-CPC Refresher online course offers blended approach to learning, combining access to interactive materials, attendance of two webinars an online assessment. Having access to flexible, online learning ensures that employees keep their knowledge up to date without compromising social distancing rules. This course is HGV related only.
Benefits of enrolling on the course
- Achieve high levels of training coverage, delivering a consistent compliance message across your organisation.
- Closely monitor individual progress to identify areas for improvement.
- Eliminate travel costs. Can be completed at or away from the workplace.
- Learners have the freedom to learn at their own pace.
- Structured learning content including support and guidance from Logistics UK Subject Matter Experts.
- Demonstrate a return on investment through effective measurement of learning activity.
The course was developed for
- Anyone who wish to update their transport legislation knowledge to the latest standards.
- Transport professionals who are committing to their continuing professional development (CPD).
- Operators who are required to complete refresher training at the direction of a Traffic Commissioner.
Learners can access the content through our Virtual Learning Environment (VLE). This contains various interactive and engaging eLearning modules covering key topics relating to the rules and regulations:
- Operator Licensing including VOLS
- Vehicle Maintenance Systems
- Drivers’ Hours and Working Time Legislation
- Managing Drivers’ Hours Records
- Financial Matters Overview
- Driver Licensing and Driver CPC
- International Operations Overview
- Contracts and Conditions of Carriage
- Employment law
- Health and Safety Law including safe loading
- Road Traffic Legislation
Each e-learning module is designed to educate and inform. The modules enhance compliance knowledge and include subject specific information, images, quizzes and learning resources.
Format of Delivery
Step 1: Complete the online modules before attending your first webinar.
Step 2: Join our 2-hour online webinars. Note: you are required to attend two x 2-hour webinar sessions.
Step 3: Complete your online assessment.
Step 4: Receive an e-certificate of attendance or achievement.
Each course is supplemented by attendance on two mandatory 2-hour webinar sessions. During each webinar session you will be supported by Logistics UK Subject Matter Experts to discuss key topics of the e-modules, to provide guidance and answer any queries. Following your attendance at the final webinar session, an individual assessment will be available online for you to complete.
Modules can be completed on an individual basis and at the learner’s own pace. To obtain full Logistics UK certification all modules, webinar attendance (x2), plus online assessment (70% pass mark) must be completed. On successful conclusion of the course an Logistics UK e-certificate of achievement will be issued.
(Course ID: ECPCREAV4N)