Driver CPC - Driving Skills Workshop
Driver training in the UK primarily involves a traditional approach to the acquisition of skills. Traffic education involves a broad range of concepts that go far beyond the physical act of controlling a vehicle. Following the principles of defensive driving, this workshop provides a cost-effective method to enhance and improve driving skills.
Benefits of attending
- Reduction in vehicle accidents and incidents.
- Reduced environmental pollution.
- Reduction in costs associated with vehicle maintenance.
- Improve driver standards.
- Improve road safety awareness and the organisation’s safety culture.
- Raise your organisation’s image and profile.
The Driving Skills Workshop is designed to enhance skills, further developing the following:
- Vehicle control skills.
- Hazard recognition skills.
- Understanding of road traffic rules and regulations.
- How to avoid collisions.
- Understanding signs and signals and special design characteristics.
- Understanding the difference between the road surface from motorways to urban roads as well as built up areas and how they could affect a person’s driving.
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
- This price includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA)
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.
Course ID: DRIVER13x2
Training Course Enquiry Form