ISO 270001 Information Security
FTA places the highest focus on Information Security, safeguarding written and electronic information, to ensure the following is always assured:
- Confidentiality - ensuring that information is accessible only to those authorised to have access
- Integrity - safeguarding the accuracy and completeness of information and processing methods
- Availability - ensuring that authorised users have access to information when needed
Our ISO 27001 certification number is: IS 671498
This certification demonstrates that FTA has systems in place to protect both corporate & private information and data, and our security processes from development to delivery have been externally assessed and certified to an internationally recognised standard ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
The FTA Information Security Management System (ISMS) has been audited and certified by UKAS accredited auditors, BSI, reassuring customers that we adhere to world class standards.
Our Information Security Management System (ISMS) covers the full standard and Annex A controls, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Security Policy and Objectives
- organisation of information security
- asset management
- human resources security
- physical and environmental security
- communications and operations management
- access control
- information systems acquisition, development and maintenance
- information security incident management
- business continuity management
- regulatory compliance
The full scope of the system is defined in the Scope Document and Statement of Applicability.
Report a Security Issue
If you are aware of a security issue relating to an FTA product, system or service, we would like to hear from you.
How to contact us
If you believe you have discovered a security issue with one of our products or have a security incident to report, we've created a form (accessible via the following link) to report a security issue.
If you'd prefer to mail us, please email email@example.com. Please include a detailed summary of the security issue, the exact name of the product and the nature of the issue. Please also include an email address and telephone number so we can contact you if we require more information.
Non-security support enquiries
Please note that this email address is only for reporting security issues and not for general support issues. Please use this website for help with any other issue.
We take security issues seriously and will respond swiftly to fix verifiable issues however some of our products are complex and take time to update. When properly notified of legitimate issues, we will do our best to acknowledge your email, investigate the issue and fix them as quickly as possible.