Driver CPC - Driving for Work
This course is designed for drivers of goods vehicles operating in a sector in which regulatory exemptions are utilised. It provides an overview of the operator licensing system and highlights both a driver’s and an employer’s responsibilities, as well as detailing the many other areas of legislation that directly feed into the operator licence obligations.
Benefits of attending
- A better understanding of variant responsibilities whilst driving vehicles.
- Receive up-to-date transport information and regulatory provisions in relation to driving under transport law exemptions.
- Improve knowledge in relation to the operator licensing requirements and legal implications of non-compliance by both driver and company.
- Operator licensing
- Driver responsibilities to include:
- Drivers’ hours and working hours
- Winter maintenance
- Vehicle and trailer maintenance checks
- Coupling and uncoupling of trailers
- Loading and securing plant and machinery
- Consequences of insecure loads and overloading
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
- 7 hours upload is recorded on the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency database for Driver CPC for this course
- Price will include the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA)
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking.
- Course available for Consortium Members
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22