Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Air - Refresher Course
International law requires that all staff involved in the shipping, packing, documentation, carriage or handling of Dangerous Goods by Air must be trained to the required level listed in the ICAO (International Civil Aviation
Organisation) Technical Instructions for the Safe Transport of Dangerous Goods by Air.
Who should attend?
- Dangerous Goods by Air Certificates may be re-validated by attending a Dangerous Goods by Air Re-validation course (2 days, including exam)
- Please note, that because the revalidation course starts with the assumption that students have a good working knowledge of the Regulations, TrainingTeam recommends that candidates who are NOT frequent and confident users of the Regulations consider revalidating their qualification by attending again the 3-day certificate course
Benefits of attending
- Mandatory CAA approved training and certificate
- In order to maintain continuity of the qualification, it is necessary to revalidate before the expiry date shown on the certificate. Revalidation training can be completed up to 3 months in advance without effecting the original expiry date
- Overview of the IATA manual
- Limitations, State and Operator Variations
- Packing, Overpacks, Segregation, Q Value Formula
- Specification package marking
- Labelling and marking
- Handling and loading
- Acceptance checksheets
- NOTOC (Notification to Captain)
- Emergency procedures
- CAA Validation Examination
- This price includes the Civil Aviation Authority certificate fee of £9 per student
- Price also includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking.
- This course is also available as an in-company option
- For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0371 711 2222