Driver CPC - Driving with Digital
This course is designed to highlight drivers’ responsibilities under drivers’ hours recording equipment legislation. It provides practical instruction and guidance on recording and inputting data using digital tachograph equipment.
Benefits of attending
- Develop knowledge of the tachograph rules.
- Detailed practical guidance on how to record the working day and interpretation of printouts.
- Full understanding on how to record manual entries.
- Gain a full appreciation of how compliance relates to the operator licence obligations.
- Understand the penalties for non-compliance for both driver and operator.
- Use of VDO and Stoneridge digital tachographs.
- Legislation and technical updates surrounding the recording equipment.
- Driver and operator responsibilities.
- Use of mode and pictograms.
- Universal Time Co-ordinated (UTC)
- Practical exercises.
- Mixing technologies.
- Correcting the record.
- Enforcement .
- 1 day (7 hours excluding lunch and breaks)
- Maximum 20 delegates depending on facilities
- Includes the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) upload fee of currently £8.75 per 7-hour block (subject to change at the discretion of DVSA)
- Price includes tuition, course materials, lunch and refreshments
- Please notify us of any special requirements or access arrangements at the time of booking
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03717 11 22 22.
Course ID: DRIVERI7Lh
Training Course Enquiry Form